Saturday, December 17, 2016

Love List

1. There is nothing better than filling your house with the scent of the holidays & I am obsessed with this little stove top conconction to do just so!  In a large pot, combine 1 sliced orange, 1 sliced lemon, 4 cinnamon sticks, 4 bay leaves, 2 tbsp. whole cloves, & 1/2 cup of cranberries with 4 cups of water and boil.  Wondering if you could just bathe in this ðŸ˜‰
2.  This blanket looks so luxurious, I haaaave to have it!!!  And its 50% off right now.
                                                            cloud nine blanket

3.  These pajamas are beyond adorable.  I wonder if I can convince my whole family to wear these for Christmas.

                                                                  pajamas 


4.  Soup!  It has been so cold here lately I have been craving soup nearly every day.  I usually just throw a bunch of stuff in a pot and let it simmer.  Last week the only thing I had was maple chicken sausage.  So I threw it together with some carrots, celery onion, potatoes and tomatoes.  And it turned it soooooo good.  Sweet and spicy, and so hearty.  I will definitely try to recreate this one, and write down the recipe ;)

5.  I am loving all of the Christmas crafts lately.  I wish I had the skill to pull all of these off .  I'm might just have to attempt this one, it's just too pretty.


6.  These leg warmers!  Maybe it's the '80's girl in me, but I will definitely be dressing the girls in these.  Even if we get the side-eye from Andres.  



No comments:

Post a Comment