Sunday, December 4, 2016

Holiday Inspiration

                                                                          image via pinterest

Three weeks until Christmas....THREE.  Not nearly enough time to accomplish all of the festive things I have been imagining all year.  We never really celebrated the holidays much when I was growing up.  I had so much excitement for Christmas all year long  it was kind of a let down when it was all over in a few short minutes of ripping open the presents.  I am determined to squeeze in every ounce of holiday cheer into the weeks leading up to Christmas that I can.  I have been shopping and pinning and scouring instagram for my favorite holiday inspiration.  If you would like to take a look stop by my pinterest page.
https://www.pinterest.com/jennsanchezz/


+.-
image via pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment