Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I Love Lucy


What can I say about Lucy. She definitely has the cutest little personality. She recently discovered how to squeal. Let me tell you. It was sooooo freakin cute.  Once she heard herself she got louder and louder. All I could think about was what have I gotten myself into now. She has also been learning to navigate the house pretty well. She throws her little legs over the side of the bed and just slides off without any fear. I have a tiny heart attack ever time. This little girl is so much fun though. She is always laughing and making noises. She'll have a conversation with you in grunts. She has been getting a lot better at her sounds. She can repeat almost any word in her own little Lucy voice. We love to dance together as a family and tickle and play. Especially dance. When she hears music her little hands pop up and wave along with the music. She looks over to her dad and me to see if we're going to scoop her up and dance. 
Just like her momma Lucy definitely has a temper. When you take away a toy or don't let her do what she wants she will throw her self back into fit throwing position and SCREAM.  We are in for a treat I tell ya. At this point Eva and Lucy don't fight, and I am so very grateful for that. With two teenagers also on the house I could not handle that yet. 
I love this little girl to pieces. I could kiss her and squeeze and take bites out of her chubby cheeks. I love her more every day. 

Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment