Saturday, December 3, 2016

Hi, Nice to meet you!







HELLO!!!!
I've been wanting to start a blog for what feels like forever, and now I decided it's time to get started! I hope to use this blog as a creative outlet, sharing things that I love the most and documenting our journey along the way.  I hope you follow along as I share our adventures with our five kids, cringe worthy moments, a few recipes and chunky baby photos included.  I thought I'd start by introducing myself:
My name is Jennifer Sanchez.  I am the mother of five kids.. Kaleb, Isabel, Diego, Eva, and Lucy, and I'm married to Andres.  Kaleb has flown the coup, so we are a cozy family of six.  Isabel is 16, Diego is 13, Eva is 2 1/2, and Lucy is 13 months.  Life with two teenagers and two toddlers can be well, a little loud at times.  But, I try to make it as fun as I can.  I am passionate about motherhood, making a good life for our family and making things with my hands.  I make a huge deal about birthdays and holidays.  And I love to shop.  I consider myself a stay at home mom, but I do work part time as a waitress to help make ends meet ( and not feel as guilty about my shopping).  I am so thankful about our life here in the midwest and I hope this blog helps me enjoy every moment.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment